Ankaa Consulting’s α-phe PIMS (Pipeline Integrity Management System) offers a visual way to represent and analyze various data points related to pipelines. By using a map-based interface, it allows users to easily visualize information such as RBI risk, anomaly overdues, anomaly risk, inspection data, and other relevant data points. This can help operators and asset managers quickly identify areas of concern and prioritize maintenance and inspection efforts. By providing a comprehensive overview of pipeline data, the α-phe PIMS can be a useful tool for managing pipeline integrity and reducing the risk of accidents and incidents.
Ankaa Consulting’s α-phe PIMS offers a range of features and functionality to visualize pipeline data and manage pipeline integrity. Some of the key features include:
- Visualizing pipeline data on maps, including both onshore and offshore pipelines
- Full configurability to show any pipeline data
- Highlighting different anomaly codes with different colors and patterns
- Plotting RBI risk by segments, and highlighting critical segments
- Integrating seamlessly with any module and screen
- Allowing drill-down from maps to related data and graphs
- Providing zoom, pan, and select functions on the map
- Offering an easy pipeline plotting feature with the ability to import route data using excel files
- Providing a data points on/off facility from the map itself, allowing users to see all pipelines and individual pipelines as needed
α-phe PIMS is a valuable tool for pipeline operators and asset managers to manage pipeline integrity and prioritize maintenance and inspection efforts.
Request for free Demo / Quote
Schedule a 30 minute to 1hr call
In the 30-minute to 1hr call we will demonstrate the software and explain the concept around the software, we will clarify all the queries you may have. The demo will be scheduled over Microsoft Teams. The link to connect will be provided after reviewing the submission of the request for free demo form below.