A modern and comprehensive cloud based Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) platform that can be deployed with optimum efficiency for Integrity Operating Window (IOW)
- For any process unit, a set of operating ranges and limits needs to be established for key process variables. Integrity Operating Windows (IOW) are a subset of these key operating limits that focus on maintaining the integrity of process equipment.
- Mechanical Integrity is a key part of a Process Safety Management to prevent Loss of Primary Containment.
- Start-ups, shut-downs, short term excursions and process changes can all lead to unexpected damage to equipment.
- Review your IOW’s to API RP584 2014 to ensure future operating levels and inspection schemes help maintain pressure equipment integrity.
Ankaa Consulting offers a structured assessment of the equipment process conditions and determination of operating limits to minimize damage:
- Review existing design & operating conditions
- Determine full range of potential operating regime
- Define credible damage mechanisms
- Identify process variables that affect the damage
- Agree upper & lower limits
- Risk rank each limit
- Determine criticality of IOW
- Define actions and response times
- α-phe IOW Module for physical and chemical limits
- Integration with Historians (OSI PI, Wonderware etc…)
- Integration with Labs Information Systems (LIMS)
- Integration with Permasense
- Integration with CMMS (SAP/MAXIMO/…) for work management
- Integration with existing modules / softwares such as RBI, MOC & Recommendation module
Request for free Demo / Quote
Schedule a 30 minute to 1hr call
In the 30-minute to 1hr call we will demonstrate the software and explain the concept around the software, we will clarify all the queries you may have. The demo will be scheduled over Microsoft Teams. The link to connect will be provided after reviewing the submission of the request for free demo form below.