A modern and comprehensive cloud based Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) platform that can be deployed with optimum efficiency for Integrity Operating Window (IOW)
- For any process unit, a set of operating ranges and limits needs to be established for key process variables. Integrity Operating Windows (IOW) are a subset of these key operating limits that focus on maintaining the integrity of process equipment.
- Mechanical Integrity is a key part of a Process Safety Management to prevent Loss of Primary Containment.
- Start-ups, shut-downs, short term excursions and process changes can all lead to unexpected damage to equipment.
- Review your IOW’s to API RP584 2014 to ensure future operating levels and inspection schemes help maintain pressure equipment integrity.
Ankaa Consulting offers a structured assessment of the equipment process conditions and determination of operating limits to minimize damage:
- Review existing design & operating conditions
- Determine full range of potential operating regime
- Define credible damage mechanisms
- Identify process variables that affect the damage
- Agree upper & lower limits
- Risk rank each limit
- Determine criticality of IOW
- Define actions and response times
- α-phe IOW Module for physical and chemical limits
- Integration with existing systems such as RBI, MOC & recommendation module